Make the most of your time with loved ones with our kid-friendly recipes everyone at the table will love. Yes, even YOU! Clever shortcuts get a real meal done fast, making more time for fun outside the kitchen.
Special ways to celebrate this month:
You don't need a big holiday to do something simple and special with your kids. Whether you're trying to add a little fun to a safe-at-home birthday or just want to make family time more memorable, here are some of my top tips this month:
The Peanut Blossom Book Club
Join the most popular online book club for busy women:
We read the most popular, light-hearted bestsellers because life is too short to read depressing books!
See more book club ideas →
Easy Cinco de Mayo Recipes
These simple festive dishes let you enjoy a quick Mexican food dinner even on a busy weeknight. Just add a margarita!
- Easy Baked Turkey Taquitos for Busy Nights
- 5-minute Mexican Street Corn Casserole
- The Quick and Easy Taco Skillet Kids Love
- The Best Instant Pot Shredded Chicken Tacos
- Quick-Prep Chicken Enchiladas
- Homemade Mexican Rice Kids Love
- Strawberry mango salsa with cinnamon pita chips
- Foolproof Mexican Hot Chocolate Cookies
Don't miss these most popular posts:
Readers turn to these popular tips again and again. From dinnertime solutions to what to pack in your kids' lunch, check out my most viral posts of all time:
First Communion Celebration Tips
Got a little one taking their First Communion this spring? Enjoy this sweet tradition with simple ideas for making it special.
Easy Spring recipes for busy weeknights
The end of the school year is always the craziest. Need an easy dinner for one of your busiest school nights? These family recipes are perfect for getting to the table fast:
- Creamy chicken gyro pita wrap
- Easy Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes in 15 minutes
- One-Pot Chipotle Chile Mac in 30 minutes
- Juicy Oven Baked Turkey Burgers
- 20-minute Chinese Noodles with Pork & Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies for Busy Weeknights
- How to cook frozen shrimp so they don't get soggy
- Saucy Pork and Noodle Bake for leftover pork
See more quick dinner ideas →
Mother's Day Brunch
Wake up to your special day with these easy recipes your family can prepare for you.
Easy bread recipes for busy families
Whether you want to whip out your bread machine or simply mix up a delicious quick bread, these delicious homemade bread recipes are the perfect way to make tonight's dinner extra special.
Treats to bake with your kids
Want to connect with your kids in the kitchen while whipping up something tasty for the family? Check out our favorite chocolate goodies for this month:
See more kid-friendly recipes →
The latest posts: