This easy gingerbread dip is the perfect no-bake Christmas treat to make with your kids. Mix together the delicious, creamy ingredients and dunk graham crackers in for a special holiday dessert.
Looking for the easiest Christmas dessert ever?
Make Christmas Eve sweet with this super easy Gingerbread S'mores Dip served with graham crackers.
My youngest practically lives on graham crackers, so this dessert is right up her alley. We had such a fun time making this a project for the afternoon ahead of Christmas Eve.
The family loved dunking their crackers in the gingerbread dip all night long while we watched our favorite Christmas movies.
It would be the perfect treat to make for a festive family read-aloud session, too!
Your kids will love helping to make this easy no bake dessert. You only need a few simple things:
- Whipped Topping
- Marshmallow Creme/Fluff
- White Candy Melts
- A Few Pantry Spices
- Graham Crackers for dunking
How To Make the Dip
First, melt the candy melts in a large microwave-safe mixing bowl. Heat the candy on HIGH power but only in 30 second increments. Stir between each run in the microwave, the candy will begin to melt on its own with the stirring.
Stir in the marshmallow fluff and spices.
Fold in the whipped topping. Transfer the dip to a pretty bowl for serving and chill.
Add No Bake Gingerbread Boys
While we waited for the dip to chill, we used an adorable mini cookie cutter from our favorite cookie cutters for kids to make no-bake gingerbread cookies.
To Make the Gingerbread Boys:
- Place a single, unbroken, graham cracker on a microwave-safe plate.
- Dampen a paper towel and completely cover the cracker.
- Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Immediately press a gingerbread man cookie cutter into the cracker.
- Firmly jiggle the cutter and then gently remove the cracker shape.
- Allow to cool and set.
It was the perfect little project to keep my kids busy and entertained on the afternoon of Christmas Eve when the excitement was getting to be just too much!
More Christmas Recipes for Kids
Love to bake with your kids this time of year? Don't miss our other favorite holiday recipes for beginner bakers:
If you’ve tried this easy gingerbread dip or any other recipe on PeanutBlossom.com please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know where you found it in the comments below. I love hearing from you!
FOLLOW along on Instagram @peanut.blossom as well as on Pinterest and Facebook.
- 7 oz. jar marshmallow creme
- 4 oz white baking chocolate melted
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 32 HONEY MAID Grahams broken into quarters
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate for 30 seconds and stir. Heat for an additional 15 seconds at a time stirring vigorously each time until the chocolate is smooth and melted.
- Add the marshmallow creme and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle the spices over the top and stir them to combine evenly.
- Add the whipped topping and fold it into the mixture. It will all very sticky but just keep folding and stirring, it will come together.
- Chill for 30 minutes and serve with a sprinkle of nutmeg over the top and the HONEY MAID Grahams on the side for dipping.
Save This Recipe to Your Recipe Box
Find this delicious recipe next time you visit by saving it to your very own recipe box on my site. All your favorites stored in one easy place!
Share Your Thoughts