5-ingredient Little Debbie Christmas tree dip is the easy no bake dessert your Christmas season needs! Whip this together in just 5 minutes and serve with vanilla cookies and fresh fruit for a sweet and simple treat.
If Little Debbie Christmas tree cakes remind you of magical childhood Christmases past, this easy dessert recipe is for you!
Actual Little Debbie cakes are whipped into a fluffy cream cheese and Cool Whip dessert dip and then sprinkles with festive Christmas sprinkles for the cutest little dessert your potluck party has ever seen.
Serve this easy treat with Nila wafers, wafer cookies, graham crackers, or even chocolate wafer cookies. Fresh strawberries would give it the perfect pop of holiday red and taste amazing with that sweet vanilla dip.
Why This is the Best Recipe
The holiday season is so busy, I love easy recipes to help me make our special events feel extra festive. I think this is the best Little Debbie Christmas tree dip recipe because:
- Just 5 Ingredients: Your shopping list is going to be easy peasy!
- Just 5 Minutes: This is so quick and easy to make.
- REAL Little Debbie Cakes: Yes, they are actually IN the dip!
- Sweet and Adorable: I served this no bake dessert to grown-up friends and they reacted just like kids. This dessert is a huge hit with "kids of all ages."
This sweet and easy dessert needs just a handful of ingredients:
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes: Yep! These cakes are actually mixed right into the dip!
- Cream Cheese
- Whipped Topping (Cool Whip)
- Vanilla Extract
- Christmas Sprinkles for garnish
Make the Cream Cheese Base
To get the smoothest dip, start by adding the softened cream cheese, milk, and vanilla extract to a large mixing bowl.
Beat them together with a hand mixer until smooth.
Add the thawed whipped topping and mix it into the cream cheese base.
Add the Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes
Finally, add the Little Debbie Christmas tree cakes right to the cream cheese base.
Beat them in with the hand mixer until they are completely broken up and well combined into the dip.
You will still have chunks of cake in the dip, it will not be totally smooth. This is what makes it so incredibly delicious.
If you plan to garnish the dip with more sprinkles, do not add them to the dip until just before serving or the colors will bleed into the white base.
Make Ahead Tips
While you could serve the dip right away, I actually think it tastes best once it has had a chance to let the flavors mingle in the fridge for 1 hour.
This makes it an excellent make ahead Christmas dessert. Store it in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
For the prettiest serving, scrape the dip into your serving dish and keep covered with plastic wrap. Once it chills, it is harder to spoon into a nice container for serving.
Once the Little Debbie Christmas tree cakes are whipped into the dip, it becomes a gorgeous stark white dessert.
To add a touch of Christmas flair, sprinkle festive sprinkles over the top just before serving alongside vanilla cookies for dunking. For even more color, consider serving fresh strawberries, red grapes, or even raspberries on the dessert board.
This would make an adorable Christmas Eve dessert or Christmas potluck treat to bring to a party.
Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip
For the Christmas Tree Dip
- 5 Little Debbie Christmas Tree Cakes
- 1 (8 oz) brick of cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 oz) tub of Cool Whip thawed
- ⅓ cup milk
- Sprinkles, optional
For Dunking: Pick 1 or 2
- Nila Wafers
- Graham Crackers
- Butter Wafer Cookies
- Fresh Strawberries or Grapes
- Add all of the ingredients to a large mixing bowl and beat them together with a hand mixer on medium-low speed until well combined. You can leave some chunks of cake in the dip for texture.
- Transfer the dip to a pretty bowl and garnish with sprinkles if desired. Keep refrigerated until you're ready to serve. The Christmas tree dip tastes best when it has had a chance to chill for at least 1 hour.
Save This Recipe to Your Recipe Box
Find this delicious recipe next time you visit by saving it to your very own recipe box on my site. All your favorites stored in one easy place!