Your February challenge submissions were all so lovely! It made my heart feel all warm and fuzzy to see the things that matter to you most.
Here are seven "Cherish" photos that really stood out to me this month:
1. Boo turtle's: Cherish the Mild Winter: I love the colors and that boy's fantastic expression!
4. Kyttinwitch's: Cherish the Reflection: I so felt this exact same way when looking in my car mirror at my sweet babies.
5. Rebecca's "joyfullivinggirl": Cherish this Expected Baby: There are lots of babies on the way for our group this year! Saw lots of tummies on display for this assignment. But this one was breathtakingly beautiful. Be sure to click through to see the full image here.
6. Marrin Maher's "profmarrin": Cherish the First Snow: I love these sparkly trees!
7. Linda Moore's "pookiepictures": Cherish the Silence: This was my very first pick. I laughed out loud at her title but the image is so sweet it warmed my heart. Fantastic capture of a moment any mom can fully relate to.
Fantastic work, everyone! Thank you so much for sharing with us.