Everyone's been talking about what a rough year 2016 was but as I look back through my photo library, I see a lot of awesome moments, too. I wanted to take a minute to share some highlights of the year and thank YOU for making this year so amazing for me.
Online Book Club for Moms:
Photography Challenges for Moms:
We started a new photo challenges group over on Facebook called Capture It with Peanut Blossom. We celebrated our vacations with 100 Days of Summer and are currently running our 25 Days of Joy project. Join in the fun right here.
Running for St. Jude:
You cheered me on as I ran my 2nd Disney Enchanted 10K for the kids of St. Jude Children's Hospital. Training will be intense for me again this January as I prep for my 3rd year. Follow along right here.
Top 10 posts you loved this year:
- Read aloud books your 8 year old won't be able to put down by my friend Zina from Let's Lasso the Moon
- Creamy turkey chili mac
- 40 before 40, a birthday bucket list for moms
- My favorite picture atlas for kids
- 3-ingredient brownie pops
- How to take pictures in full sun
- Getting started with a Silhouette Cameo
- How to take breathtaking Christmas morning photos
- Bacon ranch chicken roll-ups
- Brandy Old Fashioned Sweet
What does this tell me?? You LOVE food, photography tips, and book recommendations. More of all of that is coming in 2017.
I wanted to also take a minute to thank you so much for taking time out of your busy days to check in with me this year. Peanut Blossom wouldn't be here without readers like you who comment on and share my posts with their friends. Your feedback helps me make this site a better place and I can't wait to inspire you with more fun ideas in the new year.
Until then, a very merry Christmas, joyful holidays and happy new year to you and your family. I hope you get to spend time with your loved ones and bring in the new year right!