The Spookiest and Silliest Halloween Treats for Families
Ready for the spookiest season? These fun and festive Halloween treats are so fun to make with the kids in the weeks leading up to trick-or-treat. Whether you're mixing up something special for an easy movie night with the kids or hosting a fun costume party, you're sure to find the perfect Halloween recipe here.
Our favorite times to make a Halloween treat:
- Family movie night: Don't miss our movie recommendations for not-too-spooky movie picks for the kids and the Halloween snacks that go with them.
- Making treats for friends: Be sure to print out our FREE "You've been Boo'd" printable.
- After a trip to the pumpkin patch: The pumpkin butterscotch cookies are always a perfect pick.
- While working on our costume creations: Make a batch of the peanut butter pretzels to munch on.
- Cooking together in the kitchen: Do your kids love to cook, too? Check out our 18 recipes that are perfect for kids to make all by themselves for Halloween.