The winter storm to end all winter storms is supposedly heading our way this evening. I'm going to be snowed in with 2 little girls (and one big girl) to entertain all by myself. I'm feeling a little trapped and panicky at the very thought of the next 48 hours so I'm making lists of things to keep us busy:
1. Cut out, bake, and decorate the sugar cookie dough sitting in my fridge.
3. Whip up a few other smaller fabric projects (hopefully to be featured here soon!)
4. Carefully dole out a small stash of crafty surprises I've stockpiled away for just this kind of emergency! I have a paper cutting workbook and kid-safe scissors, some new pencils and a sharpener, and other little surprises for the Peanut.
5. If the temperature doesn't dip too low, I have a snowman building kit I can't wait to let the Peanut experiment with.
6. And when all else fails, I have a fresh stash of popcorn kernels and some Disney movies I've been saving up.
What are your favorite ways to keep entertained when under lock-down?