Being thankful, or more specifically being on the look out for things you are thankful for, is like a snowball rolling down a hill–it gets bigger and easier as it goes. (Thanks Dave Ramsey for the useful metaphor.) Now that I'm working on my Seven Days of Thanksgiving photo project, my list of things I'm thankful for continues to grow and grow. In the last 24 hours, my thankful list has brought me so much happiness that I feel it is all worthy of a random Wednesday Happy List.
Some of the things putting a big smile on my face today include:
1. The freshly laundered "big girl pants" on the Peanut's dresser waiting to be put away means her days of diapers (and the $$$ they inevitably cost us) are over!
2. Brightly colored fabric running through my machine.
3. Matching holiday jammies for my peanuts.
4. Starbucks' Creme Brulee Latte. Yum!!
5. Lovely photos in my library waiting to be printed and put into frames before the holidays begin.
6. A hubby who is working extra hard this week to make our December budget just a little easier. He'll be right up top on my Thanksgiving list next week.
These items may or may not make my final photo project but they were all worthy of a mention. So now it's your turn, what is making you happy today?