I'm late late late in posting this, but even though Thanksgiving has come and gone I wanted to share my final project from the "Seven Days of Thanksgiving" with you. I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend, we surely did!
Pictured from Left to Right, top to bottom:
1. I'm thankful for my own private space, built for me by my sweet husband while I was pregnant. I had to sacrifice my office for the new nursery, so he built me a new space in our basement. It is my little cave of retreat!
2. I'm thankful for good friends that celebrate happy milestones together and go out of the way to do over the top things for each other. (40th surprise party for a friend.)
3. I'm thankful that this stack of freshly laundered big girl pants means that my little "big girl" is officially out of diapers.
4. I'm thankful that I was able to take the very last pill of the medication leftover from a delivery complication in May. 6 months of feeling "sick" is over but I'm also thankful the medication was there to save my life in the first place.
5. I'm thankful for the wonderful educational opportunity we are able to provide for our daughter at her preschool. The teachers there have more patience than I ever could and I'm so grateful for their influence on the Peanut.
6. I'm thankful we are getting our money's worth out of the hand-me-down toys from the Peanut to Little Pea. She is finding way more entertainment out of them than the Peanut ever did.
7. I'm thankful we have the sweetest, most gentle dog who loves our children more than he loves us. He is truly a gentle soul.