There seems to be a blogland wide New Year's Resolution movement to finish all Works In Progress (WIPs) before starting a new one or purchasing any new fabrics. This is something I definitely need to work on but I have my plate full with new year's resolutions as it is.
Instead, I thought I'd do a Countdown to Little Pea's Arrival push for finishing my outstanding projects. I know that sewing is going to be put on the back burner after May. Anything I want done is going to have to happen before then.
To keep myself motivated and accountable, I'm listing my projects here, in my planned order of execution. Think of it as a little preview of what's to come over the next few months on this blog.
To Be Finished Before Little Pea's Arrival:
- Christmas tree skirt (I'm ridiculously close on this.)
- Christmas pillows x2
- Add peppermint posies to quilt before putting in storage
- 2 matching Christmas table runners (This should finally exhaust my Glace' fat quarter bundle.)
- Baby sized Wild thing quilt (Snippets by American Jane)
- Baby sized Jelly filled quilt (Wonderland by Momo)
I have two other projects I'm considering adding to this list, (maybe 3, see why I need the list?) but they'll be at the bottom. I'm going to hold off on officially listing them until I'm done with my Christmas related projects.
Here we go! Wish me luck!