I have super big plans for 2012. The funny thing? I don't have any more time than I did before. To get the big stuff done, I have to let go of some little stuff. Something has to give.
I've decided to scale back a bit on my posting schedule here for the next 4 weeks. I plan to have 3 posts a week through the end of the year, some weeks might have more or they might not. By taking that little bit of a break I'm going to hopefully have the time I need to ramp up an exciting project for all of us starting in January. Details coming soon! Pinkie swear.
In the meantime, I hope you're having a wonderful holiday season. So far we've been busy with:
– our Advent calendar (HUGE hit–even with Little Pea who snuck a candy kiss out of Door 20's slot when I wasn't looking and stuffed it in her mouth tinfoil and all before I could catch her)
– hunting our elf Eddy each morning
– reading a huge pile of Christmas stories that St. Nick will be adding to tomorrow night
– watching countless Christmas movies (when did my stash get so extensive??)
– and a visit to Santa himself that will happen later this week.
I didn't exactly pick the best time of year for launching big projects, but apparently that's when I'm most inspired. So, you can bet your bottom if I'm not making merry for the girls, I'll be busy writing up plans. We'll chat soon. :)