- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2–3 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1–2 tsp Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 8 hamburger buns
- 1 pound bacon
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- Borden® Cheese Sharp Cheddar Slices
- Thinly sliced fresh tomato
- Fresh basil leaves
- Sliced raw onions (or caramelized onions)
- Jarred BBQ sauce
- Gently combine ground beef with Worcestershire Sauce and Montreal Steak Seasoning. Form into 8 equal sized patties. Grill as desired.
- To make the candied bacon:
- Line the bacon up in a single layer on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Cover in fresh cracked black pepper, sprinkle brown sugar over the top. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes. Drain the extra fat off the pain, flip the bacon over to the other side. Sprinkle more pepper and brown sugar and bake for an additional 7 minutes. Drain on paper towels, gently patting the extra fat off the tops but being careful to not wipe off the sugar/pepper blend.
- Serve the burgers topped with a slice of Borden® Cheese Sharp Cheddar, 1-2 slices of bacon, fresh tomatoes, basil, onions, and BBQ sauce.