- 3 cups of water
- 1 pint of blood orange sorbet, thawed
- 1 cup fresh lime juice (7-8 limes)
- 3/4 cup of SPLENDA® Naturals Sugar & Stevia Sweetener Blend
- 8 cups club soda, chilled
- 2 cups fresh mint leaves, chopped (Reserve some for garnish)
- Heat 2 cups of water and the 3/4 cup of SPLENDA® Naturals Sugar & Stevia Sweetener Blend in a large sauce pan until the sweetener is dissolved. Add the mint leaves to steep. Set aside to cool.
- Combine thawed blood orange sorbet and remaining 1 cup of water with the lime juice in a large pitcher. Add the sweetener and mint leaves mixture by pouring it through a strainer to remove the leaves. Add the club soda just before serving and stir gently.