- 1 canister of refrigerated French bread dough
- 1 tsp of dried ranch seasoning
- 10 slices of seasoned chicken from the deli
- 1 package Horizon Organic provolone cheese slices
- 8 strips of bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out the dough on a greased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with the seasonings and then layer the chicken, cheese, bacon, and onions over the top while leaving a small border around the perimeter of the dough.
- Roll up the french bread dough like a pinwheel from long edge to long edge. Arrange on the cookie sheet with the seam side down.
- Use a paring knife to slice several 1/4 inch deep cuts along the top of the bread to allow steam to escape. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Slice and serve warm.